Follow us on Twitter at @VirtualEconCast, @AmandaFarough, and @Futterish.
- Mike and Manda chat with Stephanie Tinsley (@agenttinsley) of Tinsley PR about how the current climate and COVID-19 are impacting public relations and marketing games.
- Listener Question: Why aren’t Nintendo and Bethesda just releasing Animal Crossing and Doom Eternal early?
- Indie Spotlight: Jens Kooij tells us about Fred the Rubber Ducky
- Follow Jens at @JensKooij
- You can also visit FredTheRubberDucky.com
- Upcoming Guests:
- Wednesday, March 18 – Attorney Brandon Huffman, Founder of Odin Law & Media (@brandonjhuffman)
- Thursday, March 19 – Mat Piscatella, Video Game Industry Analyst at NPD (@matpiscatella)
- Friday, March 20 – Victoria Tran, Communications Director at KitFox Games (@thevtran)
- We’re live on Stitcher and Google Play Podcasts
Leave a Reply