Follow us on Twitter at @VirtualEconCast, @AmandaFarough, and @Futterish.
- Amanda and Mike discuss the GDC and E3 cancelations and the ripple effect throughout the video game industry and beyond.
- Gamepedia (@Gamepedia) is offering to signal boost indie developers and their games on Twitter.
- DFC Intelligence (@DFCIntelligence) has released a report about the effect of COVID-19 on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 launches.
- Microsoft has announced new details about the Xbox Series X, reaffirming a planned launch for Holiday 2020.
- Reader Question: Buying insurance for your studio. (Answer courtesy of Brandon Huffman, founder of Odin Law and Media – @brandonjhuffman)
- Indie Spotlight: Toni Hughes tells us about Agony of a Dying MMO
- Follow Toni at @duck_bubbles
- Wishlist Agony of a Dying MMO on Itch.io
- Upcoming Guests:
- Tuesday, March 17 – PR Wizard Stephanie Tinsely of Tinsley PR (@agenttinsley)
- Wednesday, March 18 – Attorney Brandon Huffman, Founder of Odin Law & Media (@brandonjhuffman)
- Thursday, March 19 – Mat Piscatella, Video Game Industry Analyst at NPD (@matpiscatella)
- Friday, March 20 – Victoria Tran, Communications Director at KitFox Games (@thevtran)
Leave a Reply