Follow us on Twitter at @VirtualEconCast, @AmandaFarough, and @Futterish.
- Mike and Manda chat with Brandon Huffman (@brandonjhuffman) of Odin Law & Media (@OdinLawMedia) about legal considerations during our current social distancing and quarantine situation, including agency issues, work-life balance, and employers’ responsibility to help keep employees safe.
- We also discuss forming a co-op, ownership considerations for user-generated content, and Nvidia’s strange decisions with its GeForce service.
- Indie Spotlight: Unbound Creations (@UnboundCreation) and founder Jakob Kasztalisk talking about “Rain On Your Parade”
- You can wishlist “Rain On Your Parade” on Steam at https://store.steampowered.com/app/1213230/Rain_on_Your_Parade/
- Upcoming Guests:
- Thursday, March 19 – Mat Piscatella, Video Game Industry Analyst at NPD (@matpiscatella)
- Friday, March 20 – Victoria Tran, Communications Director at KitFox Games (@thevtran)
- We’re live on Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Play Podcasts