Apple wants the court to believe Epic is hemorrhaging money, but cherry-picked legal filings don’t tell the whole story. Also: NPD report for March 2021, Activision at War with Warzone.com, the latest stats for all the major streaming platforms, M&A minute, and more.
You can support Virtual Economy’s growth via our Ko-Fi at Ko-Fi.com/Virtual Economy.
- [00:01:16] – Activision vs. Warzone.com Trademark Dispute
- [00:14:49] – NPD Report for March 2021
- [00:25:13] – M&A Minute
- [00:28:24] – Quick Hits
- [00:42:44] – The State of Live Streaming (Data)
- [00:50:27] – Epic Games Store Investment and Reframing How we Define Success
NEW WRITING FROM VIRTUAL ECONOMY
- Activision Publishing v Warzone.com
- DEFENDANT APPLE INC.’S PROPOSED FINDINGS OF FACT AND CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
- FINDINGS OF FACT AND CONCLUSIONS OF LAW PROPOSED BY EPIC GAMES, INC.
- Announcing a $1 Billion Funding Round to Support Epic’s Long-Term Vision for the Metaverse