At GDC 2023, we got the gang back together for another down-and-dirty legal issues conversation. We’re grateful to Brandon Huffman, founder of Odin Law & Media, and Ryan Black, partner at DLA Piper, for joining us again this year.
On the docket for this year:
- The Rise and Fall of Web3 at GDC (Good riddance!)
- The state of mergers and acquisitions in the industry and beyond
- The growing need for unionization and the current labor initiatives across the industry
- The future of non-compete clauses in the United States
- The emerging challenges with AI technologies
- Looking toward the future of legal issues, including the fate of Section 230 (Safe Harbor) in the United States