After two years, it seems like new-generation console supply is starting to meet demand. We discuss in our coverage of the September NPD report. Also: the latest Activision Blizzard shenanigans (including two big Ls for the publisher), more on the Bayonetta 3 story, and more.
You can support Virtual Economy’s growth via our Ko-Fi and also purchase Virtual Economy merchandise!
- [00:02:06] – NPD US Video Game Spending Report for September 2022
- [00:18:25] – Investment Interlude
- [00:25:07] – Quick Hits
- [00:27:48] – Labor Report
- NPD US Video Game Spending Report for September 2022 | Mat Piscatella (@matpiscatella) on Twitter
- Why G4 failed | Washington Post
- Hellena Taylor Issues New Statement on Bayonetta 3 Allegations | Hellena Taylor (@hellenataylor) on Twitter
- Blizzard Albany, formerly Vicarious Visions, gets union vote greenlight | Washington Post
- CODE-CWA Announces Unfair Labor Practice Charges Against Activision Blizzard | CODE-CWA (@CODE_CWA) on Twitter
- Court of Appeal Denies Request to Dismiss CRD’s Case Against Activision Blizzard | California Civil Rights Department
Leave a Reply